The SEPA Credit Transfer pain.001.001 message is used for initiating credit transfers in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). It contains various XML elements that provide information about the payment transaction. Here are some common fields or XML elements found in the pain.001.001 message:
1. GroupHeader: Contains information about the message group, such as the message identification, creation date and time, and the number of transactions in the group.
2. InitgPty: Provides details about the party initiating the payment, including their name and address.
3. PaymentInformation: Represents a single payment transaction within the message. It contains information such as the payment amount, currency, execution date, and payment method.
4. Debtor: Contains details about the debtor, including their name and address.
5. DebtorAccount: Specifies the debtor's account details, such as the account number and the financial institution where the account is held.
6. Creditor: Provides information about the creditor, including their name and address.
7. CreditorAccount: Specifies the creditor's account details, such as the account number and the financial institution where the account is held.
8. RemittanceInformation: Includes any additional information related to the payment, such as an invoice number or a payment reference.
Here is a practical example of a pain.001.001 message:
In this example, the pain.001.001 message initiates a credit transfer from the debtor (John Doe) to the creditor (Jane Smith). The payment amount is 100.00 EUR, and the payment reference is "Invoice 12345". The message includes details such as the message identification, creation date and time, and the number of transactions in the group.
Please note that this is just a simplified example, and the actual content and structure of the pain.001.001 message may vary depending on the specific implementation and requirements.