The specific requirements for the Greece Digital Nomad visa may vary, so it's important to refer to the official sources or contact the Greek authorities for the most up-to-date and accurate information. However, here are some general requirements that are typically associated with digital nomad visas:
1. Proof of employment: You may need to provide evidence of your freelance work, such as client contracts, invoices, or a portfolio of your work.
2. Sufficient income: You may be required to demonstrate that you have a stable and sufficient income to support yourself while living in Greece. This can be shown through bank statements, tax returns, or other financial documents.
3. Health insurance: You may need to provide proof of health insurance coverage that is valid in Greece during your stay.
4. Travel documents: A valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining is usually required.
5. Accommodation: You may need to provide proof of accommodation arrangements in Greece, such as a rental agreement or hotel reservation.
6. Application form and fees: You will likely need to complete an application form and pay any applicable fees associated with the visa application.
It's important to note that requirements can change, so it's best to consult official government sources or contact the Greek embassy or consulate in your country for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the requirements for the Greece Digital Nomad visa.