There are several reasons why PTI (Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf) is popular among young people:
1. Anti-corruption stance: PTI has consistently positioned itself as a party that is committed to fighting corruption. This resonates with young people who are often frustrated with the prevalence of corruption in society and want to see a change.
2. Youth empowerment: PTI has emphasized the importance of youth empowerment and inclusion in decision-making processes. They have promised to provide more opportunities for young people in terms of education, employment, and political participation.
3. Technologically savvy: PTI has effectively utilized social media and digital platforms to engage with young people. They have leveraged technology to reach out to a wider audience and connect with the youth on issues that matter to them.
4. Imran Khan's appeal: Imran Khan, the leader of PTI, has a charismatic personality and is seen as a role model by many young people. His cricketing career, philanthropic work, and leadership qualities have made him a popular figure among the youth.
5. Policy agenda: PTI has presented a progressive policy agenda that addresses issues such as education, healthcare, and job creation. Their focus on these key areas resonates with young people who are concerned about their future prospects.
It is important to note that the popularity of PTI among young people may vary depending on individual perspectives and regional factors.