Here are some details about the Portugal D7 visa:
- The D7 visa is a residency visa that allows non-EU citizens to live in Portugal if they have a stable source of income from outside of Portugal.
- The D7 visa is valid for one year and can be renewed for up to five years.
- To be eligible for the D7 visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of a country that is not a member of the EU or the EEA.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must have a stable source of income from outside of Portugal that is at least €760 per month.
- You must have health insurance that is valid in Portugal.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- You can apply for the D7 visa at the Portuguese embassy or consulate in your home country.
- The application process can take several months, so it is important to start the process early.
If you are granted the D7 visa, you will be able to live and work in Portugal for an extended period of time. You will also be able to access Portuguese healthcare and education.
The D7 visa is a great option for people who want to live in Portugal and work remotely. It is also a good option for people who want to retire in Portugal.