The South Australia Skilled Visa Program for 2023-24 has certain basic requirements that applicants must meet. These requirements include:
1. Age: Applicants must be under 45 years of age at the time of application.
2. English language proficiency: Applicants must demonstrate competent English language skills, usually by providing evidence of achieving a minimum score in an approved English language test.
3. Occupation: Applicants must have a nominated occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list.
4. Skills assessment: Applicants must have their skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority for their nominated occupation.
5. Work experience: Applicants must have at least one year of work experience in their nominated occupation or a closely related field.
6. Points test: Applicants must score a minimum number of points on the Department of Home Affairs' points test.
As for the industries that require skilled workers in South Australia, they include:
1. Information technology and telecommunications
2. Engineering and construction
3. Health and medical services
4. Education and training
5. Hospitality and tourism
6. Agriculture and viticulture
7. Manufacturing and advanced manufacturing
8. Mining and resources
9. Renewable energy and sustainability
10. Creative industries
The Occupational List for the South Australia Skilled Visa Program can be found on the official website of Immigration South Australia. This list includes occupations that are in demand in South Australia and are eligible for state nomination. It is important to check the latest version of the list as it may be updated periodically.